What We Do
WHAT WE DO
We at the Human Capital Institute Sierra Leone does the following for our clients and membership:
- The Institute aims to be a united, non-racial and a regional professional business consulting Institute that will help build organizations human resources and administrative business professionals to create connections on multiple dimensions- personal, professional and business-throughout their career. It also creates opportunities for young and professional business owners to grow their businesses and human asset skills in alignment with their business goals.
- As a national Institute with international recognition and anticipation for regional and international branches, it also provides local and international forums where members can exchange ideas, being informed about topical issues and create business opportunities across the globe.
- It will acts as a lobbying group on human resources and administration related business issues, highlighting and publicizing not only the barriers to success that may still exist but also the many opportunities available to organization human resources management and Young Professionals in Sierra Leone today.
- Through strategic partnerships with anticipated sponsors, Global Educational Institutions and Professional Societies, other non and profit organizations, leading companies and internationally recognized business schools, it will provide on-going events and opportunities to advance the interests and needs of professionals in Sierra Leone business.
- HCI-SL will commits itself to the professional, entrepreneurship and socio-economic empowerment of the nation’s human resources management & business administration practitioners, young and experienced professionals in line with the principles espoused in Sierra Leone HR and Business landscape transformation agenda.
- To open, maintain and operate a bank account and to draw, accept, endorse, negotiate, purchase, hold and dispose of bills of exchange, bankers draft or bills of lading.
- Demand, collect subscriptions and membership fees and other fees and charges as may from time to time be determined by the members of the Company.
- To invest monies or revenue collected or generated and to use such monies for the promotion of the objects of the business or as the case maybe.
- To receive gifts, donations, grants and other contributions from institutions and individuals for the promotion and achievement of its objects.
- To enter into agreement with other Companies or similar company’s.
- To purchase, take on lease, or in exchange or otherwise acquire and hold any estates, lands, buildings, hereditament, chalets, easement plants, or other right or interests over the same.